|1.||Justin Herbert||QB||LAC vs DAL|
|2.||Kyler Murray||QB||ARI vs MIN|
|3.||Aaron Rodgers||QB||GB vs DET|
|4.||Dak Prescott||QB||DAL @ LAC|
|5.||Patrick Mahomes||QB||KC @ BAL|
|6.||Lamar Jackson||QB||BAL vs KC|
|7.||Josh Allen||QB||BUF @ MIA|
|8.||Russel Wilson||QB||SEA vs TEN|
|9.||Tom Brady||QB||TB @ ATL|
|10.||Ryan Tannehill||QB||TEN @ SEA|
|11.||Matthew Stafford||QB||LAR @ IND|
|12.||Jalen Hurts||QB||PHI vs SF|
|13.||Joe Burrow||QB||CIN @ CHI|
|14.||Kirk Cousins||QB||MIN @ ARI|
|15.||Ben Roethlisberger||QB||PIT vs LV|
|16.||Baker Mayfield||QB||CLE vs HOU|
|17.||Matt Ryan||QB||ATL vs TB|
|18.||Jameis Winston||QB||NO @ CAR|
|19.||Teddy Bridgewater||QB||DEN @ JAX|
|20.||Derek Carr||QB||LV @ PIT|
|21.||Jared Goeff||QB||DET @ GB|
|22.||Mac Jones||QB||NE @ NYJ|
|23.||Tua Tagovailoa||QB||MIA @ BUF|
|24.||Carson Wentz||QB||IND vs LAR|
|25.||Trevor Lawrence||QB||JAX vs DEN|
|26.||Taylor Heinicke||QB||WAS vs NYG|
|27.||Zack Wilson||QB||NYJ vs NE|
|28.||Tyrod Taylor||QB||HOU @ CLE|
|29.||Sam Darnold||QB||CAR vs NO|
- There are several high scoring games forecasted this week, with Las Vegas posting six games right now over 50 points and a few more knocking on the door. High scoring weeks means if you are looking at starting one QB over the other, and they are similar in point production, you may want to play the higher ceiling QB this week if your opponent has players in those games.
- Justin Herbert is at the top because of what we saw Tom Brady do to the Cowboys in Week 1. Herbert is a passing star and now gets to be at home against a Cowboys pass rush that was already 31st coming out of Week 1 and now has lost Demarcus Lawrence.
- You can put Patrick Mahomes at the top every week, but Vegas sees this game with Baltimore as a tight one (Chiefs –1 at the time of this writing) and if that is the case it is because the Ravens are having success running the ball. The Chiefs were gashed by the Browns running game last week, so it could very well shorten the game if Lamar Jackson gets it going.
- I am betting on Aaron Rodgers rebounding in a big way, at home, against the Lions and Dak Prescott should likely be throw, throw, throwing to keep up with Herbert and the Chargers.
- While the Titans will likely want to get Derrick Henry going to limit the awesomeness of Russell Wilson and the Seahawks, but Vegas sees this game going the home team’s way. The line opened at Seahawks –3.5, but has gone up to –5.5, meaning it is more likely Tannehill will have to throw to keep up.
- The Steelers at back at home where Ben Roethlisberger thrives and Kirk Cousins is going to play the up-tempo Cardinals in Arizona.